The Universe is an American television series which explores the universe with the use of CGI and other graphics to show astronomical objects in space, cut with numerous interviews with leading experts in astronomy, astrophysics and cosmology. The first season was aired in 2007 and there have been 9 seasons in total, they aired on the History Channel until 2011 when they switched to H2 until the conclusion of the series in 2015.
Season four ran on the History Channel from 18th August 2009 to 10th November 2009 and consists of 12 individual one hour long episodes. We have all twelve episodes of season four available to watch here on Documentary Vine, navigate them via the numbered tabs beneath the video player or by using the episode link list below.
- Episode 1: Death Stars
- Episode 2: The Day the Moon Was Gone
- Episode 3: It Fell From Space
- Episode 4: Biggest Blasts
- Episode 5: The Hunt for Ringed Planets
- Episode 6: 10 Ways to Destroy the Earth
- Episode 7: The Search for Cosmic Clusters
- Episode 8: Space Wars
- Episode 9: Liquid Universe
- Episode 10: Pulsars & Quasars
- Episode 11: Science Fiction, Science Fact
- Episode 12: Extreme Energy