My Haunted House was a Biography Channel series in which people appear on camera to share terrifying first-hand accounts of people who claim that their homes have been haunted by the supernatural. It premiered in 2013 on Destination America and ran for five seasons, the final one coming in 2016.
Season three was aired in 2015 and consists of nine episodes, all of which we have available to watch here on Documentary Vine. When you have finished watching move on to season four.
- Episode 1: The Boy Did It & Frozen Forest
- Episode 2: Don’t Go Upstairs & Swerve
- Episode 3: Paralyzed & The Baby Thief
- Episode 4: The Innkeeper & Quarantine
- Episode 5: Under the Porch & Bruises
- Episode 6: The Roommate & Chain Letter
- Episode 7: Unknown Caller & The Rocking Chair
- Episode 8: Lights in the Night & Black Sunday
- Episode 9: Dark Room & Summer Rental