My Ghost Story was an American television series which was broadcast on the Biography Channel from 2010 to 2013 for six seasons, it featured ghost stories told by people who claim to have had experiences with the supernatural. Most of the stories relate to experiences in American locations, although a few episodes focus alleged experiences in other part of the world.
Season three was broadcast in 2011 and consists of 10 episodes, all of which are available to watch here on Documentary Vine. Navigate between episodes via the numbered tabs beneath the video player or by using the episode link list below. When you have finished move on to season four.
- Episode 1: The Demon Shadow
- Episode 2: Lessons From Beyond
- Episode 3: Scary Mary
- Episode 4: Devil in the Blue Dress
- Episode 5: Hotel Hell
- Episode 6: Lizzie Borden Took An Axe
- Episode 7: Reflections from the Other Side
- Episode 8: Screamville
- Episode 9: There is Something Evil in this House
- Episode 10: Holiday Hauntings