My Ghost Story was an American television series which was broadcast on the Biography Channel from 2010 to 2013 for six seasons, it featured ghost stories told by people who claim to have had experiences with the supernatural. Most of the stories relate to experiences in American locations, although a few episodes focus alleged experiences in other part of the world.
Season two was broadcast in 2011 and consists of 10 episodes, all of which are available to watch here on Documentary Vine. Navigate between episodes via the numbered tabs beneath the video player or by using the episode link list below. When you have finished move on to season three.
- Episode 1: An Entity In Bed
- Episode 2: A Haunted House
- Episode 3: The Demon In The Mist
- Episode 4: The Hand of Death
- Episode 5: The Dark Spirit
- Episode 6: Life After Death
- Episode 7: I Am Full of Madness
- Episode 8: The Presence
- Episode 9: Simon Says Die
- Episode 10: Things That Go Bump In The Night