My Ghost Story was an American television series which was broadcast on the Biography Channel from 2010 to 2013 for six seasons, it featured ghost stories told by people who claim to have had experiences with the supernatural. Most of the stories relate to experiences in American locations, although a few episodes focus alleged experiences in other part of the world.
Season one was broadcast in 2010 and consists of 8 episodes, all of which are available to watch here on Documentary Vine. Navigate between episodes via the numbered tabs beneath the video player or by using the episode link list below. When you have finished move on to season two.
- Episode 1: The Evil Down Below
- Episode 2: The Incubus
- Episode 3: I Died In This House
- Episode 4: The Boy In The Closet
- Episode 5: Screams In The Dark
- Episode 6: The Face In The Window
- Episode 7: It Watches Me While I Sleep
- Episode 8: The Axe Murderer