We welcome submissions from users who want to help us in our quest to become the largest portal for collated documentary films on the internet, or from independent film makers who would like to give their production some additional exposure.
Please follow these guidelines for submission:
- When submitting a new video please first search for the title to ensure that we haven’t already included it on our site.
- Please only link to, or embed, videos from reputable video sharing platforms which operate legally with a fully compliant DMCA / Copyright removal policy. Examples of such sites include YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, VEOH, and Archive.org.
- Please write a unique description, do not copy and paste this from IMDB or any other site, these should be a minimum of 50 words in length.
- We only collate documentary films, if you don’t think you don’t think your submission qualifies as a documentary then please do not submit as it will not be approved.
- No need to submit an image if you are embedding / linking from a major video sharing platform, our software will generate a thumbnail automatically.
- We only accept English language documentaries, or foreign language documentaries if subtitled in English.
- If you submitting as a director / producer then you are welcome to link back to a portfolio site or personal blog, but please limit to one link per documentary upload.
Once submitted a video will be placed in a queue awaiting manual approval, we will approve most submissions within 24 hours but it can sometimes take a little longer. Please note that we reserve the right to make edits to the title, description, category and tags of your submission if they are inaccurate or inappropriate.